Please click anywhere to continue browsing our site.
By now, all members have received information regarding the upcoming Conference (Sept. 12-15) at the Margaritaville Resort in Gatlinburg, Tennessee several times. If you have not registered, please do so now. Find registration material on pages 5-6.
Program highlights include:
• Business Insurance/HR Services Program Update (IGO Insurance Agency)
• Fleetcor/Speedway Discount Fuel Program Report
• Kennedy Office Business Supplies Program Update
• Primepay, LLC Payroll Program Update
• “Trends in the Aftermarket — Near Term & Long Term” (Tom Tucker, Auto Care Association)
• Industry Roundtable Discussions (Facilitated by Tom Tucker)
• Live Auction to Benefit the AAAMS Scholarship Fund (Coordinated by Sandy and Richard Gerard and Auctioneered by Frank Jenkins)
• Inspirational Message (presented by Jim Eastin)
Members can help sponsor this year’s event by completing the sponsorship form contained in previous issues of “The Horn” or by calling Randy Lisk at 1-800-849-8037. Any support is appreciated and all sponsors will be recognized. AAAMS Business Conference Chair Doug Moore and his committee have developed an excellent and informative program. We hope to see you in Gatlinburg!
Even though the deadline for rooms in the Association room block has expired, we still have a few rooms remaining, so contact Randy at 800-849-8037 to register and reserve a room.
PO Box 97993
Raleigh, NC 27624